Run and make an impact with colleagues
As a company you can make a big impact while running. Run against cancer at the TCS Amsterdam Marathon and raise money for groundbreaking cancer research. Create a team page and invite your colleagues. Use your (business) network to raise funds for your campaign. All proceeds will be available on your team page per team member. There are two ways to participate with your company:
Free Business package
Run along with team KWF. We will arrange the business package for your company. What do we ask from you and your colleagues? A healthy dose of sportsmanship and a minimum sponsorship amount of 7,500 euros per team. A team consists of a maximum of 10 participants. The deadline for the free business package expired on August 16th. You can still raise funds for cancer research. Buy your own tickets and create a fundraising page. Every euro counts.
- Free starting ticket for your business team
- Minimum sponsorship amount of 7.500 euro per team*.
- Free Run Against Cancer shirt for all team members
- Guided tour of the Cancer Center Amsterdam by Prof. Dr. G. Kazemier
- A personal team action page
* a team consist of a maximum of 10 members
Buy your own Business package
Would you like to run with colleagues, but not raise a minimum sponsorship amount? Buy a business package for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon and raise money for cancer research via your own Run Against Cancer action page. You will receive your start number from the TCS Amsterdam Marathon.
- Buy your own business package for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon
- No minimum sponsorship amount
- Free Run Against Cancer shirt when you have raised 500 euros on your own action page
- A personal team action page
Benefits of a Business Package
- 10 bib numbers for the same distance per business team
- Organization name on bib numbers
- Privileged starting position behind competition runners
- A medal for all team members
- A team photo before the start, download on the website afterwards
- For every team member care at the start, along the course and at the finish
- Yearly attention (from LeChampion) for the organising person of the company
- Twice a year an invite for the VIP meeting (at the Dam tot Damloop and Zandvoort Circuit Run)
- Exclusive access to the Business area on Stadionplein opposite the Olympic Stadium
- For every team member a free welcome drink at the Business area
- Award ceremony Business ranking
- Notification at www.tcsamsterdammarathon.eu with company logo and link to website
- Publication of personal results en business results on the website
Making impact with your company is easier than you may think
Start your action
Run against cancer and support cancer research. Choose 1 of the 2 options above, and create your company page. Raise as much money as possible with your company. Fundraising and training together is easier than you think and frankly quite fun!
Share your action
The more people you involve, the faster you will reach your goal. Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and WhatsApp to share your action. Or use internal socials like Yammer to spread the word. The news that you and your colleagues are taking action for cancer research will spread quickly! You'll be surprised at the number of people who will help you.
Achieved your target amount? Great! Feel like raising the bar even higher? Increase your goal and raise even more funds. Together we can create hope instead of hopelessness for everyone that is affected by cancer.
Team Cromwell ran against cancer
When colleague Ernestine was diagnosed with breast cancer, her colleagues at Cromwell decided to go and Run against Cancer. They formed a team and ran the TCS Amsterdam Marathon for Ernestine and for KWF. In this video they share their story.