Run and make an impact with colleagues
As a company you can make a big impact while running. Run against cancer at the TCS Amsterdam Marathon and raise money for groundbreaking cancer research. Create a team page and invite your colleagues. Use your (business) network to raise funds for your campaign. All proceeds will be available on your team page per team member. There are two ways to participate with your company:
- Free starting ticket: regular tickets & all distances
- Free Run against cancer shirt
- Raise at least 500 euros in sponsorship money
- Your own fundraising page
- Mails with useful tips & tricks for a successful action
You can no longer register for Run against Cancer at the TCS Amsterdam Marathon. All tickets are sold out. Already have your ticket? You can still start a fundraiser to raise money for cancer research.
Buy your own ticket
Buy tickets for your team via TCS Amsterdam Marathon. Create a team page and invite your colleagues. Use your (business) network to raise funds. There is no minimum sponsorship amount: every euro counts and contributes to groundbreaking cancer research. And do you raise an average of 500 euros per person? Then we will reward you with our unique Run against cancer shirt!
- Buy your own starting ticket
- No minimum amount of sponsorship money
- Free Run Against Cancer-shirt if you raise (on average) 500 euros
- A team page and personal fundraising page
- Mails with useful tips & tricks for a successful fundraiser
Making impact with your company is easier than you may think
Start your action
Run along with Team KWF. Alone or with a team of friends or colleagues. You can participate in two ways. 1) Register via KWF. Raise a minimum of 500 euros before 15 August and KWF will reward you with a free starting ticket as well as the Run Against Cancer shirt. 2) Buy your own ticket. Create an fundraising page and start raising money. And do you raise 500 euros? Then you will also receive the unique Run Against Cancer shirt!
Make sure you are not too late; the marathon often sells out. Don't raise 500 euros unexpectedly? Then buy your starting ticket via
Share your action
The more people you involve, the faster you will reach your goal. Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and WhatsApp to share your action. Or use internal socials like Yammer to spread the word. The news that you and your colleagues are taking action for cancer research will spread quickly! You'll be surprised at the number of people who will help you.
Achieved your target amount? Great! Feel like raising the bar even higher? Increase your goal and raise even more funds. Together we can create hope instead of hopelessness for everyone that is affected by cancer.
Team Cromwell ran against cancer
When colleague Ernestine was diagnosed with breast cancer, her colleagues at Cromwell decided to go and Run against Cancer. They formed a team and ran the TCS Amsterdam Marathon for Ernestine and for KWF. In this video they share their story.
Use the toolkit
Handtekening in e-mail
Laat bij elk mailtje zien dat je actie voert voor KWF. Met een handige footer die je als handtekening in je e-mail kunt zetten.View
Ren tegen kanker - Voortgang-poster
Een poster waarmee je dmv een inkleur-thermometer kunt laten zien hoeveel geld je al hebt opgehaald. Hang ‘m op een zichtbare plek, zodat ...View
How many runners are in a team?
A team consists of 2 participants at minimum. There is no maximum number of team members.
How much is the registration fee?
We do not charge an entry fee to participate in Run Against Cancer. You can participate in two ways:
1) Register for a distance of your choice and raise a minimum of €500. You will then receive a starting ticket from KWF as well as a unique Run Against Cancer shirt. In return, you must raise at least 500 euros for cancer research before 15 August. If you unexpectedly do not manage to do this, buy your ticket via the TCS Amsterdam Marathon. So make sure you get there on time.
2) Buy your own ticket for TCS Amsterdam Marathon and create a Run Against Cancer fundraising page. There is no minimum amount we ask of you. If you raise more than 500 euros you will be rewarded with the Run against cancer shirt!
My employer wants to sponsor me. How does that work?
We prefer to receive donations via your fundraising page. Your employer receives an email confirming the payment at the specified email address.
Is it not possible to transfer the donation through your fundraising page? Please send us the following information to email@example.com :
- Company Name
- Contact name
- Donation amount
We will then create a donation request (invoice). This request will contain a reference number linked to your action. This invoice can be paid via the bank. When the donation is in our account, we will manually add it to your fundraising page.
KWF Dutch Cancer Society
We are very happy to have you as a fundraiser. Because together with our campaigners, KWF can make a difference. For everyone affected by cancer. Being able to live life as much as possible. We do everything together to achieve that.
Many people are devoted to KWF. We gratefully make use of the power of our community.
More about KWF