Run and make an impact with your colleagues
As a company you can make a big impact while running. Run against cancer at the NN CPC Loop Den Haag and raise money for groundbreaking cancer research. Create a team page and invite your colleagues. Use your (business) network to raise funds for your campaign. All proceeds will be available on your team page per team member. There are two ways to participate with your company:
Free Business Package
Ren along with team KWF. We will give you:
- Free tickets for your entire business team
- Free Run against Cancer-shirt for all team members
- Your own team fundraising page
- The full business package from NN CPC Loop Den Haag incl. acces to the business pavillion, 3 drinks p.p. and a team photo
What do we ask from you and your colleagues?
- Minimum sponsorship amount of 6.000 euro per team. You have until FEB 12th to raise this amount
- A team consists of 4-8 team members
- All team members run the same distance (5, 10 of 21 km)
Get your own Business package
Want to run with colleagues but not raise a minimum sponsorship amount? Then buy your own business package at the NN CPC Run The Hague and raise money for cancer research via your own Run Against Cancer action page. You will then receive your starting number from the NN CPC Run The Hague
- Buy your own business package with the NN CPC Loop Den Haag
- No minimum sponsorship amount
- Free Run against cancer-shirt if you raise 500 euro on your personal fundraising page
- Your own team frundraising page
Advantages of a Business package
Are you running in a Business team? Then you can count on a nice package. These items are offered by the organisation of the run.
ADDITIONAL ACCESS BAND FOR COMPANION
Making an impact with your colleagues is easier than you think
Start your action
Run against cancer and take action for cancer research. Choose 1 of the 2 options above, and create your company page. Raise as much money as possible with your company. Together, fundraising and training is easier than you think!
Spread the word
The more people you involve, the faster you will reach your goal. Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and WhatsApp to share your action. And don't forget internal socials like Yammer within your company! Then the news that you and colleagues are taking action for cancer research will spread quickly! You will be surprised how many people you get help from.
Achieved your target amount? Great! Fancy raising the bar even higher? Then raise your target amount. Together, we will turn the powerlessness that cancer brings into strength.
Team Cromwell ran against cancer
When colleague Ernestine was diagnosed with breast cancer, her colleagues at Cromwell decided to take action to run against cancer. They made a team and ran at the TCS Amsterdam Marathon for Ernestine and for KWF. In this video, they tell their story.